Posted on | November 2, 2012 | by Ciara O'Brien | No Comments
To help you get the information that you need, we’ve created a daily news feed that plugs you in to the most interesting and topical Irish blogs, photographs, festivals, and articles.
By offering you an easy way to learn more about Ireland, we make it possible for you to connect with your own Gaelic heritage through the power of the World Wide Web.
This month, we featured a range of newsy tidbits about Ireland and Irish-Americans.
To help you find the news and enjoyable content that you want, we’ve created a convenient month-end wrap up that offers you access to the very best in Irish news and culture…
October 2012 Highlights
- Learn about Ireland’s Megalithic Relics
- Learn More about the Irish Love of Tea
- Should the Irish Have an American Civil War Memorial?
- Discover Donegal, Ireland with some Expert Travel Tips
- Learn about the Upcoming Austin Celtic Festival Music
To get all of the Irish news and culture that you really need, be sure to follow us on Twitter or “like” our Facebook page. We love connecting with new people, and we always offer our followers access to the very latest information about the Emerald Isle and its rich culture.