I’ve selected another 10 products from my store: www.irishcelticjewels.com for this months Celtic jewelry facebook competition.
Normally, I would pick the winner at the end of the month, but I’ve decided to leave that up to the fans of the Celtic jewelry Facebook page. I think it’s a fairer and more fun way of choosing the winner.
– view the album of product photos
– pick the one you like
– write your comment/story underneath the product
– If you enter, you CAN vote on your entry and any other entries
– use the “share” button to invite friends and family to come and vote for your entry
The comment can be anything including:
* You may have the item already and have a unique story about it
* You might have another item that contains the same symbolism
* You may just love Celtic jewelry and want to share your reasons for this
* You may just be fascinated by Celtic design
* Really, the reasons are endless…(just like Celtic knots ; )
– any fan of the Celtic jewelry Facebook can vote
– to become a fan click the “Like” button at the top of the page
– to vote for an entry, simply click on the “like” button below the comments that the entrant has made
– all voters will receive a 15% discount for the store
– the entry with the most votes on July 23rd 2010, is the winner
– the winner will receive a FREE silver Celtic jewelry item of their choice (see restrictions below)
Please note: if choosing the family birthstone pendant, only the first birthstone is included. Silver products excluded from the prize are the Tara’s diary bracelet (you can choose a single charm only), all gents products, and the 3-piece pearl set (you can choose one item from this set).
I look forward to seeing your entries over the next few weeks.
The best of luck. Get commenting and voting!