The holiday season is approaching, and many people are beginning to think about finding the perfect gifts for their friends and loved ones.
If you are of Irish or Celtic heritage, or know someone who is, you may be interested in having a look at some great Celtic jewelry ideas for this Christmas season.
We’ve put together a quick guide to the Top Five Celtic Jewelry Ideas for the season. You’ll find a variety of choices for everyone on your list.
If you’re worried about your holiday budget, you’ll be pleased to note that there are some very affordable choices on our list.
From silver jewelry that is inexpensive, but still features all the intricacy and attention to detail of 14k designs, to gemstone and pearl luxury…there is truly something for everyone…
5. These earrings are simple, but so timeless and elegant. Perfect for any woman, these gold and emerald Celtic stud earrings will become everyday favorites.
The classic Trinity Knot, symbolizing The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit, is enhanced by a shimmering emerald at its center.
4. The Celtic spiral is a symbol of life-force. Each ring represents the endless cycle of birth, death, and spiritual rebirth.
If someone on your list owns a Pandora’s Box charm bracelet, why not give them this stunning and affordable Celtic spiral charm?
If you’re looking for a bigger present, consider choosing the Tara’s Diary charm bracelet, with a selection of beautiful Irish charms.
3. These gorgeous amethyst Celtic earrings also feature the mystical allure of the Trinity Knot. Teardrop-shaped, genuine amethysts will dazzle her on Christmas morning.
These dramatic drop earrings add a touch of glamor to any outfit. She’ll love celebrating her Celtic heritage with these fabulous gemstone and 14k gold earrings!
2. Get the same stunning gemstone glamor with the Claddagh Birthstone Ring, which features a silver band that makes it so affordable.
Choose just the right stone for a loved one – they’ll enjoy the personal touch!
If you know a teen or young woman who loves jewelry, this reasonably-priced gift will make her very happy. The Claddagh Ring is given as a token of affection.
1. Make this holiday season a milestone in your life by asking for her hand in marriage…with a stunning Celtic diamond engagement ring.
This stellar design offers a chic square cut that really displays the icy white solitaire stone to full advantage.
Flanking the diamond, delicate, white gold Trinity Love Knots offer richness and dimension to the piece. A two-tone, 14k gold design makes this ring the perfect, versatile choice…for a lifetime.
For more amazing gift ideas, at any price point, visit our Celtic Jewelry Store.
The beauty of giving Celtic jewelry this holiday season lies in its authenticity. Each piece is handcrafted by master artisans, in Ireland itself. By choosing genuine, quality pieces crafted with painstaking care, you’ll be offering jewelry with something extra.
For thousands of years, the Irish have been renowned for their mastery in working with precious metals. Today, the tradition is honored by a new generation of craftspeople.
Connect with the past and celebrate the present this Christmas…with gifts of Celtic jewelry.