Finding the perfect Mother’s Day gift can range from inexpensive to pricey. For some mothers a simple thing like breakfast in bed is a perfect way to show her of your love for her. Here are some other great ideas to help your get started:
- Go on a walk – Enjoying nature together allows you both a chance to talk to each other and reconnect old memories and build new ones.
- Pamper her all day – Start by making breakfast in bed, then take her on a picnic and prepare her favorite dinner. Don’t forget to do the dishes too.
- Clean the house – A mother’s job is endless. Make an extra effort to dust, vacuum, and do the laundry to relieve some of her chores.
- Write her a letter or e-mail explaining all the reasons why you love her and appreciate her in your life.If you live away from your mother, send her some flowers with a note attached.
- Treat her to a day at the spa. Nothing will allow your mother to relax more than a day at the spa where she can enjoy a massage and be pampered.
Those are just some small things you can do to show your mother how much she is appreciated. For those with a little extra cash at hand, try giving her a necklace that has meaning. With a Celtic knot birthstone pendant you can have a birthstone knot for each child in the family. No matter what you do for Mother’s Day, be sure to give your mother a hug and tell her just how much you care about her in your life.